Friday, December 17, 2010

Rapping Beats & Manufacturing - Making your full songs a PRODUCT

Rapping Beats

Manufacturing - Getting that PRODUCT! (CDs, Digital Downloads, etc.)

You've finally done it with all of your Rapping Beats and R&B Instrumentals - written, recorded and mixed and mastered the perfect single, mixtape or album. But is that all there really is to it? Nope! Now it's time to get some product in your hands!

Learn whether or not it's even worth it to manufacture CDs or go strictly digital! Also find out the best options for both! Tips on how to get professional music products made. Want more info on being a successful music artist? View our previous article on Rap Beats and Instrumentals.



1 comment:

  1. Really great post thanks for sharing! I'm a beat maker / music producermyself, and I have people visiting my website all the time to buy beats. My co-producer and I now have over 200 beats for sale

    ReplyDelete