Saturday, December 18, 2010

Rapping Beats - Getting Distribution as a Rapper of Singer!

Rapping Beats



Get That Distribution! - Getting your CD or Digital Download in Stores



So you've got them HOT songs on som ill Rapping Beats and R&B Instrumentals, you're mixed and mastered and you got some product! Now its time to get that distribution! This is an IMPORTANT step in the music game.



Find out how you can get your CDs and MP3s in retail stores across the world. Whether you just need digital distribution or need your physical cds in stores, this will show you what you need to know. View our previous article on Rap Beats and Instrumentals.



1 comment:

  1. Really great post thanks for sharing! I'm a beat maker / music producermyself, and I have people visiting my website all the time to buy beats. My co-producer and I now have over 200 beats for sale

    ReplyDelete